Airlines, OEMs, and MROs need to evaluate their current operating economics to understand the importance of adopting sustainable alternatives and create strategies to prepare for the future, specifically by developing a technological roadmap for MROs.
Compliance with expanding regulations in air transport and economic conditions brings urgency to aircraft certification and support. Impartial data custodians are needed to standardize certification procedures for evolutionary and revolutionary technologies. Aviation regulations must adapt to growing solutions in this area by providing robust and seamless testing and approval processes.
Commercializing and pricing battery-driven electric alternatives in airframe systems, eGSE, and SAF presents a challenge for manufacturers, operators, and service providers, prompting a sizable investment in creating these products and services.
While COVID-19 has affected air travel demand and supply chains globally, airlines and airport operators are even more intent on finding cost-efficient strategies to improve their business sustainability.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Strategic Imperatives
- Why Is It Increasingly Difficult to Grow?
- The Strategic Imperative 8
- The Impact of the Top Three Strategic Imperatives on Battery Technology in the Commercial Aviation Market
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine
2. Growth Environment
- What You Need to Know First
- Trends You Need to Know
- Market Overview
3. Growth Opportunity Analysis
- Growth Drivers
- Growth Driver Analysis
- Growth Restraints
- Growth Restraint Analysis
- Business Use Cases for eGSE
- Battery Chemistry Review
- Discussion by Region
- Battery Technology Market Landscape in Commercial Aviation
4. Growth Opportunity Universe
- Growth Opportunity 1 – More Electric Aircraft for Improved Energy Efficiency in Commercial Aviation
- Growth Opportunity 2 – Batteries and Advanced Aircraft Technology Enabling Aviation’s Net-zero Emissions Target
- Growth Opportunity 3 – Deploying eGSE for Enhanced Operational Efficiency
- Growth Opportunity 4 – Utilizing SAF to Reduce Lifecycle Emissions of Commercial Aviation
For more information about this report